Packed with superb illustrations, pearls, and pitfalls, Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery: Management of Complications, 3rd Edition, delivers step-by-step guidance on essential elements of complex foot and ankle surgery. World-renowned surgeon Dr. Mark S. Myerson, along with expert co-author Dr. Anish R. Kadakia, provides detailed instruction on how to select the correct treatment for challenging disorders and manage complications after surgery. A highly templated, consistent format, abundant illustrations, and decades of real-life experience make this an easy-to-use resource for everyday practice as well as an authoritative reference for in-depth study.
New to this Edition
* Indicates corresponding surgical videos with clear and easy-to-spot call-outs within the text.
* Covers the most up-to-date techniques, new procedures, innovative approaches, and technological advances.
* Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
* Includes "Complications Considered" boxes that help you avoid and manage commonly seen complications, as well as techniques, tips, and pitfalls boxes in every chapter.
* Features hundreds of high-quality x-ray images and full-color intraoperative photos throughout.
By Mark S. Myerson, MD, Director, Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction, Mercy Medical Centre, Baltimore, USA and Anish R. Kadakia, MD, Staff Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgery, Illinois Bone and Joint Institue; Clinical Educator, Orthopedic Surgery, University Of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois